Thursday, August 26, 2010

me & loo dog; ohhhh summer vacay...


me & loo dog, originally uploaded by sproutgirl74 / jenifer lake.

back at work, back in the school groove, back, back, back. wow, did i really just have a 2 month break? so swiftly it flew by. i'm dreaming of this spot today -- in the passenger seat of our vw bus, the grey ghost, with ms loo loo in my lap, feeling the wind in my face...

maybe i'll get to have another little road trip soon to soothe the wanting for a get away right now!

lots of news to share, lots going on - my head is a little too full! more photos coming, more visits to chat about, more exciting things to divulge :)

happy thursday!

2 comments:

Esti said...

hi, thanks for coming around my blog and comment. I relate to your words, my summer has also flown in front of my eyes and I am dreaming of a magical spot under the sun today.

Katrina said...

welcome back cute you and cute dixie loo.