Saturday, January 21, 2006

i'm SO excited - or...early 21st century blues...

...i woke up this morning to getting the new cowboy junkies cd from my neighbor, he picked it up from our lovely postal man - "early 21st century blues" cd - i *adore* them...and they are amazing and margo is fabulous and their music is transcending...i relate so much to those crazy canandians...anyway, so this cd is soooooooo good - alternately had me crying and smiling and crying and smiling. i love them. they have a handle on the human experience...through music...they are my favorite sunday morning music...even though it's saturday morning right now!

that wasn't very sprout studio newsie worthy...but i had to share that. if you buy one cd ever again (b/c we allll burn our crap and rip it off the internet...i know) buy this one. amazing. and they end with a cover of a U2 song...(i know i know...but for me...too too good...) (spare the mr. now...he can't stand U2 - but they pulled me through my highschool years...) okay...too much information...

1 comment:

The Information Officer said...

I have given up the burning of CD's.

Except to introduce or be introduced to something to buy.

But isn't that the reason anyone burns a CD. To say "hey! Here's something you might like."