Wednesday, March 07, 2007

cup of the day; tiny treats


cup of the day; tiny treats, originally uploaded by sproutgirl74.

i have become a habitual afternoon tea drinker now. around 2-4 pm you will find me drinking another cuppa cuppa & either fiddling with day's end work for the next day at school, or finally at home toodling around the sprout studio -- packaging packages, editing web pages & photos, making new goodies, endlessly organizing...

it's a good afternoon ritual i think. i'm sticking with it!

4 comments:

Vi said...

black tea?

you eat red apples... interesting.

lisa solomon said...

that is the perfect time to drink tea [the brittish had it right no?]

jenifer lake said...

indeed lisa, indeed! :)

Lisa Braithwaite said...

Drinking tea in the afternoon is the only way I will get my full quotient of fluids. I actually start the day (BEFORE my morning tea) with hot water and lemon. So I can say I drank some water. Then morning and afternoon tea (but all decaf). I love the ritual of it. And I've got like a thousand teas and coffee substitutes to choose from.