Friday, September 18, 2009

oh the places sprout studio goodies do go...

just a quickie to let you know my sprout studio goodies have been added to a few new stores the last several weeks. i'm really excited to have some bits, bobs, & lovely things go to:

craftland they have had a holiday show for about 5 or 6 years now, which i got into again this year, however, they recently opened a brick & mortar & i'm really thrilled to have my sprout studio goods being pimped around providence town all year long too :)

renegade handmade store i've done the renegade craft fairs in many cities, for many years, and now, my little sprout studio peeps will be going off to chicago land in their brick & mortar store as well! yay!

also, a little store called "vault" has some of my goods now too - upstate ny, address to come soon!

as always, if you own a store, and are interested in wholesale, just give me a shout :)

happy weekend all!

No comments: