Monday, June 01, 2009

good morning, FREE shipping, vacation :)

hiya!

it's monday, one official week before i fly over the pond to euro-land to galavant around for TWO WHOLE MONTHS!!! craziness i tell you. :)

in order to clean up around these parts, i'd like to sweep out the dust in my etsy shop, so please, won't you do me a favor & purchase something lovely for yourself? it's going to be FREE SHIPPING over the ole sprout studio etsy shop until this saturday. then i'm shutting up the etsy doors for the summer. my regular sprout studio shop will be open, but i will not be shipping while i'm gone.

do a gal a favor & grab some goodies!!

happy monday!

xxx.
*jenifer

2 comments:

mi2 said...

hey you!
Just want to say Happy Vacation.. so jealous!! guess I'll see you at Renegade SF then. Have a wonderful trip!

Mimie =)

Karalee said...

Love your blog. Great loft! I gave you an award - http://www.karaleeserra.com/blog/?p=289

have a great trip in europe!!