Monday, May 14, 2007

sprout studio booth set up


sprout studio booth set up, originally uploaded by sproutgirl74.

i'm getting much more trim/slim quick/slick at setting up my little get-up at fairs. even though i've sworn off smaller shows, somehow i always end up doing one here & there. this one was fun, a smidgie slow, but how nice is it to have people super excited about something *you* made & want to purchase it for their very own?!

i'll have more goodies out at capsule at the end of the month. i hear tell it's crazy windy; which makes me nervous -- i'll need to figure out a way to make my booth cute without everything flying away like a kite. suggestions?

around the home; we are gearing up for europe (leave in 3 weeks - eep!) - we bought our packs yesterday at REI on sale. yay for 20% off sales! if it doesn't fit in my pack, it's not coming with me!

we mosied around the mission open studios yesterday; i'll post some photos later - i met mati rose - so lovely & sweet! & she has an amazing light filled studio building & courtyard...i think the mister shot some photos of that too, so i'll share those later!

xxx.

4 comments:

pixiegenne said...

your booth looks so sweet. and i love that your mister doubles as photo-documenter. very nice.

Vi said...

when did you start doing so many tee shirts? or am i just lost....

jess said...

I love your booth! It's so bright and cheerful.

I hope you have a fun and safe trip...

Lisa Braithwaite said...

I wish I could help you with Capsule - after I did it last year, I vowed never to do another outdoor show. It was hurricane-windy. Everything should be pinned/taped/weighted down - everything!