Wednesday, August 30, 2006

school time, school time

wow, being back in the drill is overwhelming. who remembered being at school m-f, 7:40-4 could be so grueling? the first full week is sooooooo long. hump day it is then. ;) oi!

i've got my work cut out for me this weekend; i have done nothing so far to prep for crafty bastards in d.c. - the first weekend of october. i need to get motivating for that and for some wholesale accounts; sprout studio will be buzzing for sure.

also, i've been feeling like crap since the mister left. so that's been hard on the psyche to get up and get busy, get down...

however, new camera is super fun - more pictures to come...& i'm definitely getting the new (to me) car around the beginning of october too...and did i mention already it's a *convertible* :) :) :) :) how sweet is that? can't wait for the loo dog & me to scoot down pch 1 & have some picnics!

more later...xxx.

4 comments:

Vi said...

feel better! i know what you mean about the school thing though, going to be at like 2ish every morning during the summer and then having to get up now at like, 6:50 is a Bi&*@. ugh, but i guess it is back to business as usual. *gag* and now it's back to my math homework.........

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Hi Jenifer,
I found your lovely shop through BussBuss. I just loved your ceramics. I am bookmarking it so I can keep checking your latest products. Great Stuff.

jenifer lake said...

well thank you so much for the sweet comment! & candykid, think about vacation!

Vi said...

your fanbase is building very FAST!!!!